Quality and customer satisfaction are our focus: staring with order reviews, all engineering phases, supplier quality programs, inspections in all manufacturing steps, which includes incoming material, in-process and finished product.
Our quality are customer satisfaction assurance programs ensure product quality and reliability in all phases of engineering and manufacturing.
Engineering Quality Assurance
- Customer order reviews and design control plan for each order
- Design validation plan with failure mode effect analysis (FMEA) for new designs, new components and new technology
- Engineering Process Audit (EPA) and inspection plan for engineering process assurance
Vendor Quality Assurance
- AQL quality control plan for incoming material inspection
- New component evaluation and testing plan
- New Vendor Evaluation and Vendor performance score card
- Vendor quality surveillance audits and vendor rating system
Process Assurance in Manufacturing
- Training and skill certification programs for operators
- Statistical Process Controls (SPC) for critical processes of transformer manufacturing
- Three tier quality control plan for process adherence to assure product quality
Final Quality Assurance
- Tests per IEEE/IEC/ASTM/ANSI/CSA standards / customer specification requirements
- “Fit, form, function” verification and customer specification compliance
- Shipment tracking and delivery coordination with customer
- Customer feedback surveys to assure service quality.
We stay current with the industry standards requirements and strive to improve further with a comprehensive training program across the entire organization.
Employee Training Programs
- Deep understanding of electrical design and electrical testing based on industry standards.
- Electrical Designers training of Mechanical Engineering.
ISO 9001 Certification
- All facilities are certified with ISO 9001 quality certifications